Maybe I Should...  

Friday, June 5, 2009

Post something.

The big news is that I am currently, inadvertently a stay at home mom. Yep, that's right. I lost my job. So, while I look for a new one and hope for unemployment to come through...I'm finally home with the kids. It's actually been wonderful so far. We've been having playdates, going to the pool, the library, story time, and all sorts of fun things. I have an interview next week for an assistant director position at a nearby day care/school. While it might not be much money, it would be nice to be at work with the kids in tow. I'm pretty excited about it. Keep your fingers crossed. Here are a couple of new pictures of the kids...


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Maybe I Should...

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips