A Quick Little Update  

Monday, January 26, 2009

January has been mostly post-Christmas blah without much to report and I've been slack in adding updates to the blog. The kids have been battling colds for most of this month. We are planning for Ava's 4th birthday party at the bowling alley. She's really excited about it and for the first time is choosing her own invitees. It's all very cute. The party is planned for 2/7 and her actual birthday is 2/9. She is also gearing up to start playing soccer in March. I'm signing both Ava and Nathaniel up next week for pre-school this fall. Ava will be in pre-k! Just one year from Kindergarten--my how the time just flies. Nathaniel is mostly going to go for some social interaction and something to do outside of the house.

On the 10th, I met up with my girlfriends for a really fun night out and we have another event planned for this saturday.

On the work front, my company is moving to a bigger space in March and they've just signed the lease. It will still be in the same complex which is just a mere 10 minutes from my house.

I'll try to post some pictures soon of the kids.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ A Quick Little Update

 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips